How to Film
- Game footage only.
- Generally one to two games is sufficient, but if you are not able to log 40 worthy plays you may send additional games.
- Choose games against your best competition (HS Varsity and/or Club)
- Set up the camera on the near-courtside closest to the player while making sure the student-athlete is easily recognizable.
- A tripod is highly recommended.
- The camera view should not be obstructed (crowd, other players on the court, people walking by).
- Do not zoom in and out.
- Every player, play and ball placement does NOT need to be filmed.
- Focus on the player being taped so that they are clear and in focus, but not too close!