- The pitcher should throw batting practice type fastballs OR use a pitching machine.
- Footage should be filmed either outside on a diamond or in a cage with a pitcher throwing batting practice type fastballs.
- No soft toss!
- Take seven swings max at a time. Then step out and rest for a few minutes.
- Also make sure you are using an aluminum bat. No wood bats!
- With camera angle behind the catcher area
- With camera angle 5 ft. directly to the right of the plate for right-handed hitters or left of the plate for left handed hitters.