Shortstop and 2nd Basemen
- Regardless if you are a SS or 2B, you will need to take your groundballs at SS in order to maximize range and arm strength.
- With the camera angle positioned 4 ft. to the left of the mound for half and 4 ft. behind short stop for half (must see 1st baseman catch the ball).
- 4 Feeds to 2B for double plays.
- 4 Feeds from the 2B coming across the bag and making the throw to 1B. (can also turn it as a second baseman receiving from the short stop if you are a second baseman.)
- 4 Slow Choppers hit directly at you.
- 4 Groundballs hit 8-10 feet to your right.
- 4 Groundballs hit 8-10 feet to your left.
- 8 Groundballs hit directly at you.