How to Film/Edit
- A tripod is highly recommended.
- Ideally station the camera 5 feet off the ground.
- The camera view should not be obstructed (backstop or fence).
- Do not move the camera back and forth. Get the angle from a wide view if necessary.
- Focus on the player being taped so that they are clear and in focus, but not too close!
- Skills footage only. Do not send game footage
- You only need to send footage of yourself playing your primary position. If you are not sure what position you will play in college and you film yourself playing multiple positions, cut all the numbers below in half.
- Dress in spikes, pants or shorts, a tucked in shirt and helmet when hitting. (A uniform is preferred – NO cut-off shirts).