- Begin recording these pitches AFTER a complete warm-up.
- RHP camera angle should be set up 3 ft. to the right and 5 ft. behind the mound to be able to see ball movement. LHP should be to the left.
- We must be able to see the catcher catch the ball at all times.
- With camera angle positioned 3 ft. directly behind catcher for half AND from the open side of the pitcher for half.
- Log 20 varied pitches, with fastball at least 5 of them.
- Go through each pitch: Rise, Drop, Curve, etc. (approx. 5-6 each pitch).
- 20 mix your pitches, with fastball being at least 5 of them.